Duct Cleaning Is Not Always the Best Answer
Why waste money on unnecessary duct cleaning? SERVPRO franchise professionals can inspect your HVAC system and ductwork, and make recommendations about the best way to address any indoor air quality concerns. In circumstances such as after a fire, smoke, or suspected mold damage, duct cleaning is important in the cleanup process.
SERVPRO’s System is Cost Effective
Unlike the majority of duct cleaning services, SERVPRO franchise professionals use a Portable Ventilation & Air Duct Cleaning System to examine ductwork and make a clean sweep, removing years of dust and grime.
SERVPRO Duct Cleaning Process
- Patented equipment includes a roto-scraper which automatically adapts to the duct shape while traveling through the duct, removing debris and filth before vacuuming begins
- A powerful push-pull air delivery and collection system transfers the debris from the duct to a 16-gallon container
- Clean air is filtered through a HEPA filtration, removing 99.97% of particles before it returns to air-wash the duct
- A sealant can be sprayed to eliminate fall-out
- Filters will either be cleaned or replaced to remove any odor and dirt
A routine part of SERVPRO’s professional service is inspecting the Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning unit. Having a clean HVAC system and ductwork can potentially extend the life span of the equipment by allowing it to operate at peak condition, saving you money.
South Jordan/North Draper
NE Salt Lake City/Park City
West Valley City
North Utah County