Water & Flood Restoration
DEALING WITH WATER
SERVPRO franchise professionals have the equipment and experience necessary to handle the most challenging situations.
SERVPRO is THE one-stop water damage treatment company whose franchisees can respond to 24-hour emergency calls. Virtually all SERVPRO franchise offices nationwide are equipped with hotlines to facilitate quick response to water damage calls. Prompt action by experienced restorers makes a difference in mitigating structural damage to property.
SERVPRO franchise technicians concentrate on safely drying, deodorizing and disinfecting the areas flooded or damaged by water. Franchise crews are available around-the-clock to help minimize water damage to walls, floors and ceilings. The SERVPRO advantage combines our franchisee’s professional know-how with state-of-the-art equipment and products.
- Powerful truck mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal
- Heavy-duty submersible and gas-powered pumps are used for continuous pumping of high level water
- Moisture detectors, hygrometers and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation. Necessary repairs may then begin when the area is determined to be free of excess moisture
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, & Anti-Microbial Treatments
- Deodorization products control odors emanating from microorganisms which flourish in excessive moisture
- Disinfection products arrest the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms
Hi-Tech Drying Equipment
- Industry-grade dehumidifiers reduce humidity levels, producing dry air and minimizing secondary water damage to contents and materials
- High-speed air movers create airflow across walls, carpets, pads, and furniture, evaporating moisture
- Drying equipment controls temperature and humidity, helping prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture
South Jordan/North Draper
NE Salt Lake City/Park City
West Valley City
North Utah County